|Luogo di studio||Italia, Pavia|
|Tipo||Foundation Year, full-time|
|Durata nominale||9 months|
|Lingua di studio||italiano|
|Codice del corso||CS01/PDS0-2018/2018|
|Tassa scolastica||5.000 € una tantum|
|Qualifiche di accesso||
High school Diploma
- Possess at least 11 years of schooling (from primary education to graduation at high school).
I documenti di studio sono accettati nelle seguenti lingue: inglese / italiano.
Send scan copies of the original documents
Copy of the original version of the High School Diploma and Transcript of Records of the last year of High School, officially translated into Italian/English, legalized (or with an “apostille”) together with its corresponding Declaration of Value (DV) issued and validated by the Italian authorities of the country of residence/ CIMEA Statement of Comparability
Please upload the following documents to the online application:
- A scan of your passport (main page – front cover – back cover);
- A scan of your High School Diploma officially translated into Italian or English with Apostille/legalization;
- A scan of your transcript of records of the last High School year, officially translated into Italian or English with Apostille/legalization;
- A scan of the Declaration of Value of your High School diploma. The declaration of value has to be issued and validated by the Italian authorities of the Country of residence;
- Italian language certificate (if any)
The Foundation Year is a preparatory course, taught in Italian designed for:
- students who do not meet the minimum 12 years of schooling required for enrollment in an Italian University Degree course;
- students who want to access undergraduate degrees at the University of Pavia;
- students interested in learning Italian or improving their Italian language skills.
The course includes both Italian language classes and preparatory courses from one of the following study areas: (1) Humanities; (2) Science and Medicine; (3) Economics, Law and Politics.
For the academic year 2022-2023, students will attend all courses, both Italian and Area Studies courses in person in Pavia from October 2022 until June 2023.
Students who pass the Foundation year final exams will:
- meet the minimum entry requirements for undergraduate study and have the chance to possibly be exempted from the first year of University fee at the University of Pavia. ( Fee waiver)
- be exempted from the Italian Proficiency University admission test
Please note that students applying to degrees with limited enrollment must still take the admission test.
Struttura del programma
- 450 hours of Italian language and Culture course (several levels available from beginner to advanced)
-300 hours of Area Study courses taught in Italian
Students can choose one of the following AREA STUDIES:
- History of Art and Archaeology
- Italian Literature
- Ancient and Medieval History
2. SCIENCES AND MEDICINE
3. ECONOMICS, LAW AND POLITICS
- Political science
- Contemporary History
Foundation Year program for the academic year 2022/2023 will start on 17 of October 2022 and will end on 23 June 2023.
Italian courses will run from 17 October 2022 to 23 June 2023.
Area study courses will run from 20 February 2023 until 23 June 2023.