WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF PAVIA’S APPLICATION PORTAL FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Your study with us starts here!
If you hold an Italian qualification title, DO NOT APPLY through this platform. You must check the Instructions at the University Website link.
If you have been awarded a non-Italian diploma/degree, please APPLY HERE following the instructions below:
1) Click on ‘Sign in’/‘Register’
2) Select the degree program/programs by using the search tool above
If you have never registered before, click on ‘I am a new applicant’ and insert your email address (please insert an email address you regularly check and do not sign up more than once using different email addresses).
A single PIN CODE will appear on the screen. Please go to your email inbox, find the email and click the link in order to continue the registration process, type the PIN code and set the password.
3) Fill in with your datas. Click on ‘Save’ to save your application, even if incomplete. You may save your application at any point to return to it later.
4) Complete the tasks by uploading the required documents.
5) Pay the application fee and wait 24hs to have the payment status updated.
6) To Complete your application, click ‘SUBMIT’. Once your application is submitted, attached documents cannot be deleted or replaced. If necessary, new documents can be added after the submission (ie. Final degree diploma, language certificate). Please always remember to click on submit after any change or additional document added.
Pay attention to the feedbacks and requests of further actions you will receive via email.
If you have any doubt, read our FAQ for international students.
Last but not least, DO NOT MISS THE DEADLINES!
PLEASE NOTE: The indicated amount for the tuition fees may be subject to changes; the new announcement for fees will be available in March 2023.