|Study location||Italy, Pavia|
|Nominal duration||2 anni (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€4,500 per year
Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
|Application fee||€35 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Terms, conditions and academic requirements to access the Degree Course are indicated at this link.
For further information please contact the Welcome Point
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian.
Non-eu students residing abroad who would like to enroll in a study course completely taught in Italian, have to prove their knowledge of the language through an Italian language test.
The following are excluded from this obligation:
For further information, consult the Pavia Linguistic Center website .
Please attach the following documents during your application procedure:
The Master’s Degree Program in “Chimica” trains students to possess a thorough knowledge and culture in the various fields of chemistry and a high scientific and operational preparation in the various fields of basic and/or applied chemistry ranging from fine chemistry, biomolecules, supramolecular chemistry, etc.to those emerging or close to maturation in terms of industrial application, such as molecular devices and machines, and new materials (for energy, electronics, optics, sensors). Students can also acquire extensive knowledge of methodologies, advanced and unconventional chemicals and techniques, as well as chemometric, merchandise and regulatory knowledge.
The course is divided into four modules:
• Analytical Chemistry
• Materials Chemistry
• Organic Chemistry
• Supramolecular Chemistry and Bioinorganics
Graduates of the Master’s Degree in Chemistry will be qualified to carry out activities of promotion and development in scientific and technological innovation, management and design of technologies, and all qualified professional activities in areas related to the chemical disciplines. Depending on the specific training course of each student, graduates can access the PhD program in Chemical Sciences, as well as to PhDs in related disciplines, such as Biochemical, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Materials, etc.
Study plan and further information are available at this link
Functions acquired in a work context:
- Conduction of basic and applied chemical research activities or activities that require the application of chemistry procedures and protocols;
- Development and certification new products, production processes and methodologies for chemical, environmental and certification analyzes;
- Performing scientific and technological research activities at universities, public or private research organizations, with possible opening to teaching.
Among the identified career opportunities, we highlight:
1. Public and private research bodies;
2. Analysis, control and quality certification laboratories;
3. Public and / or private bodies and companies, as a freelance employee or consultant.
4. Industries and work environments requiring advanced knowledge in the field of chemistry;
5. University teaching.
First call closes on the 15th of January. For the next call consult the calendar in the news.