|Luogo di studio||Italia, Pavia|
|Tipo||Laurea magistrale, full-time|
|Durata nominale||2 years|
|Lingua di studio||inglese|
|Codice del corso||02407/00/2012|
|Tassa scolastica||3.500 € all'anno
La tassa di iscrizione per gli studenti non comunitari che entrano in Italia con un visto di studio viene calcolata sulla base di una tariffa fissa e dipende dalla cittadinanza.
|Tassa di iscrizione||35 € una tantum|
|Qualifiche di accesso||
Diploma di laurea triennale (o superiore)
Students should provide evidence that in their 3-year diploma they have acquired the following number of ECTS (in case of students outside the European Union, the equivalent number of hours of study) in these areas:
Economics (i.e. Macro and Micro Economics; Political Economy; Econometrics; Economic History) – 24 ECTS
Quantitative Methods – (exams in Mathematics and Statistics) – 15 ECTS
Business Administration (i.e. Accounting; Management; Finance – 6 ECTS
Law – (i.e. Business Law, Constitutional Law) – 6 ECTS
English language – 6 ECTS (see note below)
Computer science – 3 ECTS
A margin of flexibility is admitted, with respect to the fulfillment of the above minimum curricular requirements, up to a maximum of 10%, or 6 ECTS. This margin may be applied indifferently to only one of the groups of the scientific areas listed above or to more groups, except for the point referring to the English language requirement, which must be always fulfilled.
Note that all students satisfying the above minimal entry requirements (study background and number of study hours) but with a final Bachelor mark lower than 95/110 (after conversion into the Italian grading system) must pass an admission test. With a mark higher than the above threshold admission is direct (no entry test).
I documenti di studio sono accettati nelle seguenti lingue: inglese / italiano.
Se i documenti forniti dalla tua istituzione non sono in lingua inglese, dovrai ottenere le traduzioni ufficiali insieme alle copie verificate dell’originale.
In order to finalize your enrollment, you must submit the original documents as paper or scanned version.
Italian is not necessary for the course, as lectures and all related activities are in English. However, it would be advantageous to have some knowledge of Italian for your daily life in Italy.
6 ECTS in the English Language are required. Otherwise, it is enough to provide an international certification attesting a knowledge equal or higher than the B2 level of the Common European Framework (First Certificate in English). For example, a TOEFL certificate with an iBT total score of B2 level (87-109) or higher is considered equal to the level B2 of the Common European Framework
Throughout the application process, the upload of the following documents will be required:
- a scanned copy of your passport or identity card.
- a scan of you Bachelor degree transcript supplied by your university reporting the individual exams taken (or to be taken if still graduating) , relative marks and numbers of credits (or study hours) for each exam. If you have more than one degree, you may upload more than one transcript, each as a separate file.
- an excel file to be completed with all the exams from your transcript, divided and grouped according to the different subject areas specified in the file. Please download the excel file here .
- a scan of the receipt of payment of an application fee of 35 euro. If paying by bank transfer, please make sure that payments are made so that the net amount received by the University is 35 euros. Please consider bank commissions.
- a scan of you CV translated in English.
- a scan of your English language certificate.
Struttura del programma
Per il Piano di Studi e ulteriori informazioni consultare questo link
MEFI students will improve their technical and scientific skills, and develop the ability to operate at an international level. Here are the main career opportunities offered by MEFI:
- experts in financial markets, able not only to actually trade in sophisticated financial assets but also to manage portfolios and financial strategies of banks, insurance companies and financial institutions, at both the national and international level;
- experts in strategic planning and regulation of markets, able to work in public regulation agencies, and in regulated firms, or firms belonging to production chains affected by competition and regulation;
- experts in international and development economics, able to work in international institutions, in public administrations, and in non-profit organisations committed to international cooperation.
The fourth call closes on the 31st of May. Consult the application calendar in the news for further information on the calls.