|Study location||Italy, Pavia|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||€3,500.00 per year
Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
|Application fee||€35.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Students should provide evidence that in their 3-year Bachelor degree diploma they have acquired the following number of ECTS (in case of students outside the European Union, the equivalent number of hours of study) in these areas:
- at least 24 credits of exams in the Business / Management area
N. of SEATS AVAILABLE FOR NON-EU students: 25
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
In case of admission, orginal documents must be handed out to the enrollment office when ernolling in person in Pavia
Applications are accepted from the following territories (based on citizenship): Africa, Albania, Americas, Andorra, Asia, Australasia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Caribbean, Central America, Central Asia, Eastern Africa, Eastern Asia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Melanesia, Micronesian Region, Middle Africa, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Northern Africa, Northern America, Oceania, Outlying Oceania, Polynesia, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, South America, South-Eastern Asia, Southern Africa, Southern Asia, Ukraine, Western Africa, Western Asia.
If the transcript provided by your home school is not in English, you will need to obtain official Italian translations along with verified copies of the original.
If you are residing in a country outside the European Union, you need to do a pre-enrollment via Italian Consulate and start the visa procedures. The official admission at the University of Pavia will be possible only after you will have done this pre-enrollment.
Throughout the application process, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- a scanned copy of your passport or identity card;
- A scan of you Bachelor degree transcript supplied by your university reporting the individual exams taken (or to be taken if still graduating) , relative marks and numbers of credits (or study hours) for each exam. If you have more than one degree, you may upload more than one transcript, each as a separate file;
- An excel file to be completed with all the exams from your transcript, divided and grouped according to the different subject areas specified in the file. To download the Excel file, click here ;
- Your curriculum vitae;
- A scan of the receipt of payment of an application fee of 35 euro. To see how to pay your application fee, please check this link. If paying by bank transfer, make sure that payments are made so that the net amount received by the University is 35 euros. Please consider bank commissions.
- A scan of your English language certificate;
- a GMAT certification with a high score is very much taken into account when evaluating students’ application. A GMAT certification with a score higher than 600 guarantees direct admission to the course without a selection test (skype interview) .
MIBE is a Master Programme – Master of Science (MSc) | Laurea Magistralis – entirely taught in English which covers two academic years (4 semesters) and comprises activities for a total of 120 ECTs credits.
MIBE develops managerial capabilities for the governance of change within complex as well as multinational contexts. The program is inspired by principles related to: Exponential Organisations, Design Thinking, Global Culture & Diversity as a value, Agile Management, Digital Transformation, Lean Startup as a mindset for both small and giant companies, entrepreneurship/corporate entrepreneurship.
MIBE focuses on core topics in the area of International Management/innovation/Entrepreneurship, and then spreads out into two possible curricula: “International Management“ and “Digital Management”.
Take a look at the course synopsis
MIBE is for aspiring leaders only, with an interest in pursuing careers as manager or entrepreneur and showing strong international attitude. Careers taken up by MIBERS include, but are not limited to: export manager, business development manager, analyst of international markets, innovation manager, IT manager / CIO, web marketing manager, management consultant, and – of course – international entrepreneur.
Because of their distinctive profile, MIBE students have acquired a kind of “trademark” in the job market and they are highly saught by companies with a international vocation.