Tecniche della Prevenzione Nell'Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro (Abilitante alla Professione Sanitaria di Tecnico della Prevenzione Nell'Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro)
|Study location||Italy, Pavia|
|Nominal duration||3 anni (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€4,500 per year
Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
|Application fee||€35 per programme
This fee is not refundable.
High school Diploma
High-school diploma awarded after at least 12 years of documented education.
Access to the Degree Course in Tecniche della Prevenzione Nell’Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro (Abilitante alla Professione Sanitaria di Tecnico della Prevenzione Nell’Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro) has a national entry test requirement.
*THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE INDICATED IN THE ANNUAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE COURSE
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / French / Italian / Spanish.
Send scan copies of the original documents
This registration is dedicated to prospective students who have obtained the final diploma outside of Italy in order to asses the eligibility of their diploma. At the end of the evaluation process, a letter will be issued by the University of Pavia. This letter, among other things, must be used during the pre-enrollment and visa procedures at the Italian authority in their Country (Consulate, Embassy, authorized agency).
Non-eu students residing abroad who would like to enroll in a study course completely taught in Italian, have to prove their knowledge of the language through an Italian language test.
The following categories are excluded from this obligation:
The degree course in “Tecniche della prevenzione nell’ambiente e nei luoghi di lavoro” (TePALL) trains graduates to possess professional technical autonomy, in particular:
- Graduates can become judicial police officers in the Prevention Departments of the ASL/ATS and in the ARPA, thus carrying out inspections and supervision tasks
- Graduates may play the role of RSPP (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) or ASPP (Prevention and Protection Service Officer) in Prevention and Protection Services (SPP), both public and private
- Graduates may as freelance professionals perform advisory functions in manufacturing companies/services, for everything which concerns environmental, work, food and veterinary safety
-Graduates can contribute to the continuous training of the personnel and the widespread dissemination of safety, in all work areas.
Study plan and further information are available at this link
Some of the professional outlets identified are the following:
- Departments for the prevention of ASL and other public bodies requiring inspection and supervisory tasks, such as ARPA and the Provincial Labor Department, where graduates may take on the qualification (if required) of UPG (Judicial Police Officer);
- Public Prevention and Protection Services (SPP) wherever they are present and required (for example, ASL, Hospitals, Universities) , in which graduates shall play the role of RSPP (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) or ASPP (Prevention and Protection Service Officer);
- Private companies providing an Internal Prevention and Protection Service, where graduates may aquire the status of RSPP or ASPP;
- Free professionals with consultancy duties in the areas of Occupational Safety, Environmental Safety, Food Safety and Veterinary Hygiene.