Tecniche della Prevenzione Nell'Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro (Abilitante alla Professione Sanitaria di Tecnico della Prevenzione Nell'Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro)
|Study location||Italy, Pavia|
|Nominal duration||3 anni (180 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€4,500 per year
Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
|Application fee||€60 one-time|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
High-school diploma awarded after at least 12 years of documented education.
Access to the Degree Course in Tecniche della Prevenzione Nell’Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro (Abilitante alla Professione Sanitaria di Tecnico della Prevenzione Nell’Ambiente e nei Luoghi di Lavoro) has a national entry test requirement.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE INDICATED IN THE “ANNUAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE COURSE” WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE BY JULY 15TH.
For further information please contact the Welcome Point
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
If you are a non European student residing abroad, you need to do a pre-enrollment via Italian Consulate and start the visa procedures. The official admission at the University of Pavia will be possible only after you will have done this pre-enrollment. Please get in contact with the Italian authority in your country as soon as possible (more information on how to proceed with the pre-enrollment are available at this page).
Non-eu students residing abroad who would like to enroll in a study course completely taught in Italian, have to prove their knowledge of the language through an Italian language test.
The following are excluded from this obligation:
For further information, consult the Pavia Linguistic Center website .
The degree course in “Tecniche della prevenzione nell’ambiente e nei luoghi di lavoro” (TePALL) trains graduates to possess professional technical autonomy, in particular:
- Graduates can become judicial police officers in the Prevention Departments of the ASL/ATS and in the ARPA, thus carrying out inspections and supervision tasks
- Graduates may play the role of RSPP (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) or ASPP (Prevention and Protection Service Officer) in Prevention and Protection Services (SPP), both public and private
- Graduates may as freelance professionals perform advisory functions in manufacturing companies/services, for everything which concerns environmental, work, food and veterinary safety
-Graduates can contribute to the continuous training of the personnel and the widespread dissemination of safety, in all work areas.
Study plan and further information are available at this link
Some of the professional outlets identified are the following:
- Departments for the prevention of ASL and other public bodies requiring inspection and supervisory tasks, such as ARPA and the Provincial Labor Department, where graduates may take on the qualification (if required) of UPG (Judicial Police Officer);
- Public Prevention and Protection Services (SPP) wherever they are present and required (for example, ASL, Hospitals, Universities) , in which graduates shall play the role of RSPP (Prevention and Protection Service Manager) or ASPP (Prevention and Protection Service Officer);
- Private companies providing an Internal Prevention and Protection Service, where graduates may aquire the status of RSPP or ASPP;
- Free professionals with consultancy duties in the areas of Occupational Safety, Environmental Safety, Food Safety and Veterinary Hygiene.