Scienze e Tecniche dello Sport
|Study location||Italy, Voghera (PV)|
|Nominal duration||2 anni (120 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€4,500 per year
Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
|Application fee||€35 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Terms, conditions and academic requirements to access the Degree Course are indicated at this link.
For further information please contact the Welcome Point
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian.
Non-eu students residing abroad who would like to enroll in a study course completely taught in Italian, have to prove their knowledge of the language through an Italian language test.
The following are excluded from this obligation:
For further information, consult the Pavia Linguistic Center website .
Please attach the following documents during your application procedure:
The course aims to give the graduate specific skills related to the following:
• Understanding of the motricity of the man with particular reference to the technical-sporting aspect, to the functional and motor evaluation of the sporting gesture;
• Planning, organization and direction of sporting activities in the evolutive age and in adulthood, to the most recent aspects of the technical, tactical and physical management of competitive sports activities in the various disciplines;
• Management aspects of the conduct of companies, plants and sports organizations.
Study plan and further information are available at this link.
The professional opportunities offered by this program are the following:
1) Teacher of motor activity;
2) Technical operator for sports disciplines and methodology training;
3) Operator in prevention and promotion of health;
4) Manager of motor and sports activities for adults, the elderly and the disabled;
5) Operator for motor activities in socio-educational centers;
6) Manager of companies and sports facilities, including security and surveillance of structures;
7) Operator in recovery communities and detention institutions;
8) Rehabilitation activity planner for injured sportsmen in chronic phase.
First call closes on the 15th of January. For the next call consult the calendar in the news.